The Kerr Contractors benefits package is designed to promote immediate and long-term health, success, and satisfaction for employees and their families.
Kerr Contractors is a front-runner in competitive wages that attract and retain the industry’s best. We also go above and beyond to reward employees for their hard work and results. Employees can receive additional compensation, in many ways, including performance bonuses and profit sharing.
Saving for the Future
Generate greater financial security for your future through Kerr’s 401(k) plan.
• After completing six months of employment you are eligible to enroll at the next enrollment period.
• Easily monitor and update your account with our convenient online system.
• Enjoy tax-deferred savings mapped into a wide selection of the most competitive funds available.
Comprehensive Health & Other Benefits
We offer competitive health care benefits that provide maximum coverage with minimal deductions.
• Medical - A top managed care provider offer a range of coverage options.
• Dental - Our dental plan covers basic, and major procedures at up to 100% with a low annual deductible.
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Set aside pre-tax dollars for health and dependent care expenses.
Balancing Work & Life
Kerr employees take on the toughest projects and meet the highest standards every day. We believe these efforts merit a blend of added benefits for the overall well-being of our employees and their families.
Team Building Events - From barbecues and sporting events to holiday gatherings, we know how to have fun.
Community Involvement - We encourage employees to get involved in the causes that touch their lives. Inherent in our culture is a sense of pride in making a difference.
Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays - Enjoy a number of paid holidays in addition to PTO days each year.